Prague II

Tuesday, September 23, 2014
 

I woke up with a super swollen face. I looked like a little chipmunk. It continued throughout the day and I was embarrassed of my puffy face so I hid it in the pictures with my scarf!


Garlic pizza with little pepper balls! 

 
PRAGUE SHENANIGANS - notice our shenanigans are always related to transportation! We were trying to find the funicular (a train device that brings you to the top of a hill). There were no clear signs or any way to find where to go so it took a while to hunt around until we found the ticket office.
 

The ticket booth inside only took coins which we did not have. We bought candy at a grocery store to get some. The 1st machine we tried did not accept the change we had. It requested EXACT change. We were about to give up and skip the adventure to the Petrin Tower but then decided to try another machine...which worked thank goodness! 

Petrin Tower - Prague's mini version of the Eiffel Tower!



There was a pretty rose garden which made me think of you, Rose :)




Kampa Island!






 

Lennon Wall

 "I need money to repair my time machine to go back to the 60's!"

 Super rad lock bridge by the Lennon Wall

Charles Bridge - yay! my swelling went down a little!

We took a break and each got a treat. White hot chocolate and an iced coffee with ice cream in it! This place didn't have "take away" cups which we thought was pretty funny considering it was a coffeeshop. 


Prague Castle and a pretty cathedral.




Fun Prague street food


Cinnamon dough roll made over coals!


I'll bet this place is pretty awesome! :)


Paws! Kittens with Courtney!


Travel Tips with Cody: "When using a portable map there is no "you are here" symbol."

We met up with James and Jackie again for lunch and then finished the day off right with our Beer Spa! It was incredible!!!


Cody went first and the masseuse asked if he wanted his "back" rubbed. Cody said yes and soon found out that meant his toosh! I thought the guy said "lay down on your back and I'll rub you" and was super confused...since my outfit consisted of a sheet. I just stood there staring and scared looking for a second. Soon after we realized he said "lay down and I'll wrap you!" (we were wrapped in warm blankets on a heated bed!) 

 Our sweet bath with hops, malt, oil and other crazy ingredients.



Romantic walk back to our apartment through Old Town and across the Charles Bridge.



No comments:

Post a Comment